Terms of Service
GREEVID TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”)
1) Welcome to Greevid, the video player that allows users to play video from third parts video/file hosts. We provide services made available at our website at http://greevid.com, subdomains and related sites (“websites”), which enables users to share their own video using the original link and video source provided by respective video sharing website ( Greevid doesn’t allow users to upload video file in any mode). Also Greevid offer E-Commerce service where the users buy our products. These products are available at (http://greevid.com/gadget) and can be bought by Paypal, Payoneer, Payza and Wire Transfer. The products may be subject to variation. Greevid it’s not responsible for the publication on the link created by the users and distribution of third-parts sites. If you have any questions about how to use our services or learn more about Greevid, please read our FAQS.
2) These terms are binding, they apply to any use of the services and websites from you and anyone who has the access to your links by sharing them. By using our services or the website, you all irrevocably agree to these terms. If you don’t agree with these terms or don’t want to be bound, you can’t use our services and the website greevid.com.
3) We can change these terms at any time and we will provide you notice of the change, whether via our website by sending you an email or via any messaging service we provide. After a continuous use automatically you agree to the changed terms.
4) If you If you comply with these terms, then we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide licence to access and use our service via the website in accordance with these terms and any service you have subscribed for.
5) If you allow others to access your data (e.g. by, amongst other things, giving them a link ), in addition to them accepting these terms, you are responsible for their actions and omissions while they are using the website and services and you agree to fully indemnify us for any claim, loss, damage, fine, costs (including our legal fees) and other liability if they breach any of these terms.
6) Greevid removes all the links when the user doesn’t accept any updated terms of service.
7) You must keep copies of all links stored from you in our service. We don’t guarantee that there won’t be any loss of data or the services will be bug free. Your are completely responsible to remove all links prior to termination of services.
8) We will store your data in our service subject to these terms and any plan you subscribe to. If you choose to stop using our services, you need to make sure you remove your links and later on if we wish we will delete them. If we suspend you our services it’s because you or someone who you have given access has breached these terms, we may, if we wish, delete your data immediately. In circumstances where we cease providing all our services for other reasons, we don’t guarantee you the access to your account and the availability of the links you have generated.
9) The license that we give you to use the website and our services does not give you the right, and you can’t reproduce or use any of our copyright, intellectual property or other rights other than for the purposes of using the services and the website or as allowed under any open source licences under which we use intellectual property provided by others.
10) You are not allowed to, and you can’t let anyone else, copy, alter, distribute, display, licence, modify or reproduce, reverse assemble, reverse compile (whether digitally, electronically, by linking, or in hard copy or by any means whatsoever) or use any of our copyright, intellectual property or other rights without getting our permission first in writing, unless in order to use our services and the website or as allowed under any open source licences under which we use intellectual property provided by others.
11) You own, or warrant that you are authorized to use, any intellectual property in any link you store on, use, share, see or otherwise transmit to or from, our service. You grant us a worldwide, royalty free licence to use, store, back-up, copy, transmit, distribute, communicate and otherwise make available, your data, for the purposes of enabling you and those you give access to, to use the website and the services and for any other purpose related to provision of the services to you.
What you can’t do
12) You can’t:
12.1) assign or transfer any rights you have under these terms to any other person without getting our written agreement;
12.2) do anything that would damage, disrupt or place an unreasonable burden on our website or service or anyone else’s use of our website or a service including but not limited to denial of service attacks or similar;
12.3) infringe anyone else’s intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright) or other rights in any material.
12.4) resell or otherwise supply our services to anyone else without our prior written consent;
12.5) use our website or a service, including, without limitation, any communication tools available through the website, or any forum, chat room or message centre that we provide:
12.5.0) you can’t ( YOU CAN’T ) import, play, share video if the source link violates the terms of service of the third party service host. If you break this point you will assume full responsibility, if you are opposed to this point you can not use our services.
12.5.1) to generate link, share, use or otherwise transmit, data in violation of any law (including to breach copyright or other intellectual property held by us or anyone else);
12.5.2) to send unwelcome communications of any kind (including but not limited to unlawful unsolicited commercial communications) to anyone (e.g. spam or chain letters);
12.5.3) to abuse, defame, threaten, stalk or harass anyone;
12.5.4) to generate links, use, share,or otherwise transmit, unsuitable, offensive, obscene or discriminatory information of any kind;
12.5.5) to run any network scanning software, spiders, spyware, robots, open relay software or similar software;
12.5.6) to generate anything links or otherwise introduce any spyware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or bots or any other damaging items which could interfere with our, or anyone else’s, network or computer system;
12.5.7) to use any software or device which may hinder the services (like mail bombs, war dialing, pinging etc.);
12.5.8) to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services other than those to which you have been given express permission to access; or
12.5.9) to try to trick or defraud anyone for any reason (e.g. by claiming to be someone you are not).
13) If you register with us, we will provide you with a password to associate with your specific username. You need to make sure your username and password is secure and confidential. Make sure you tell us straight away if you think or know someone else has used your password or there has been any other security breach. We will hold you responsible for anything done using your username and password. MAKE YOUR PASSWORD A STRONG ONE AND KEEP IT SECURE.
14) We respect the copyright of others and require that users of our services comply with the laws of copyright. You are strictly prohibited from using our services to infringe copyright. You may not generate links, share, display, stream, distribute, e-mail, link to, transmit or otherwise make available any files, link, or content that infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
14.1) Greevid undertakes to respect and enforce all international laws (as amended ) concerning our services. Anyone notice any oversight by Greevid is asked to report it.
We will respond to notices o alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your content has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material including for example the uniform resource locator(s) (URL); (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury (unless applicable law says otherwise), that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove data alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will will also terminate your account if you are determined to be a repeat infringer. Our designated copyright mail for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Greevid Copyright Mail:
Copyright Counter Notices
15) To file a counter-notification with us, you must provide a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth the items specified below. Please understand that filing a counter-notification may lead to legal proceedings between you and the complaining party to determine ownership. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation by using this process. The location of the original claimant, and whether or not it was submitted under United States law (governed by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Section 512 g), determines which if any type of counter-notification you may file. A counter-notification must include at least the following specific elements and any other elements required by applicable law: Identification of the specific URLs of material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled. Your full name, address, telephone number, email address and the username of your Greevid account. The statement “I will accept service of process from the person who provided Greevid with the original copyright complaint or an authorised agent of such person.” The statement: “I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.” Signature. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted. We can only accept a counter-notification directly from the user from whose account a URL or file has been disabled. For verification, we require that counter-notifications be submitted from the email address associated with the account. Our preferred method of counter-notification submission is via email to email@example.com After we receive your counter notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original claim of copyright infringement. Please note that when we forward the counter notification, it includes your personal information. By submitting a counter notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way.
If you are filing the counter notice under the DMCA please add the following elements to your counter notice: State that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located; State that you will accept service of process from the person (or an agent of such person) who provided the DMCA Notice to us. Include the following statement above your signature: “I swear under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled”.
Suspension and Termination
16) You can terminate your access to the website and our services at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting termination. However, we will not provide any part/refund for any time not used on any subscription you may have.
17) We can immediately suspend or terminate your access to the website and our services without notice to you if you breach any of these terms or any other agreement you have with us. If you are not a registered user, we may suspend or terminate your access to website and our service at any time, without notice to you.
18) We may also terminate or suspend our services or any part of our services, for all users or for groups of users, at any time and for any reason or no reason.
19) As with any other web-based forum, you must exercise caution when using any communication tools available on the website. However, while we are not obligated to, we have the right to remove any communication at any time, for any reason or no reason, without any liability to you.
20) You may not use, export, re-export, import, or transfer any software or code suplied as part of your use of the website or our services: (a) into any United States or the EU embargoed countries ; or (b) to anyone listed as a specifically prohibited recipient by the United States Government or the EU Government. By using the website and our services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also will not use the website or our services for any purpose prohibited by United States, the EU or any other law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
Severability and Waiver
21) If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. If we do not enforce any right or provision of these terms or if we in any instance grant any concession or indulgence, that will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision or obligate us to grant any concession or indulgence to anyone else.
22) We will not be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations because of events beyond our reasonable control, which may include, without limitation, denial-of-service attacks, strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental action, labour conditions, earthquakes, material shortages, extraordinary internet congestion or extraordinary connectivity issues or failure of a third party host, (each a “Force Majeure Event”). Upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, we will be excused from any further performance of the obligations which are affected by that Force Majeure Event for so long as the event continues.
24) WE DON’T GIVE YOU ANY WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING ABOUT THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE WHICH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. TO AVOID DOUBT, ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED AS MUCH AS IS PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, SAFETY, RELIABILITY, DURABILITY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
25) We will try to give you access to our website all the time, but we do not make any promises or provide you with a warranty that our website or the services will be without any faults, bugs or interruptions.
26) Whilst we intend that the services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the website or services may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place or be periodically interrupted for reasons outside our control.
27) Information on our website will change regularly. We will try to keep our website up to date and correct, but again, we do not make any promises or guarantees about the accuracy of the information on our website.
28) We do not warrant that the services will meet your requirements or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose. It is your sole responsibility to determine that the services meet the needs of your business or otherwise and are suitable for the purposes for which they are used.
29) We also aren’t legally responsible for:
29.1) any corruption or loss of data or other content which you or anyone else may experience after using our website, or any problems you may have when you view or navigate our website;
29.2) devices or equipment that we do not own or have not given you;
29.4) any actions or non-actions of other people which disrupt access to our website including the:
29.4.1) content of any data;
29.4.2) content of ads appearing on our website (including links to advertisers’ own websites) as the advertisers are responsible for the ads (we don’t endorse the advertisers’ products);
29.4.3) content of other people’s websites even if a link to their website is included on our website (we just include the links for convenience to you).
30) You warrant that if you are accessing and using the services for the purposes of a business then, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction do not apply to the supply of the services, the website or these terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY BY YOU
31) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE (THIS INCLUDES OUR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND AUTHORISED RESELLERS) ARE NOT LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR ON ANY OTHER GROUNDS TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INJURY TO PERSONS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, LOST BUSINESS OR MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, WASTED EXPENDITURE OR SAVINGS WHICH YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD, DENIAL OF SERVICE OR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE, OCCURRING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON, OUR WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE AND BASED ON ANY TYPE OF LIABILITY INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
32) YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY US AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, COSTS (INCLUDING ALL OUR LEGAL COSTS), EXPENSES, DEMANDS OR LIABILITY, DAMAGES AND LOSSES WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING IN EACH CASE NEGLIGENCE), OR EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM BREACH BY YOU OR ANYONE YOU GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA, OF ANY OF THESE TERMS.
33) IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO TERMINATE THESE TERMS
34) DESPITE THE ABOVE, IF ANY COURT HOLDS US (THIS INCLUDES OUR OFFICERS, STAFF AND AGENTS) LIABLE FOR ANY MATTER RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR OUR SERVICES, OUR TOTAL COMBINED LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE SUM OF YOUR MONTHLY FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE PREVIOUS MONTH.
Disputes and Choice of Law
35) Any and all disputes arising of this agreement, termination, or our relationship with you shall be determined by binding arbitration under the Arbitration of the UE.
35.1) Notice must be given to apply for any interim measure in the arbitration proceeding.
35.2) The relationship we have with you under these terms is governed by the UE law. You and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UE arbitral tribunals and courts (for the purposes of that arbitation) and the parties agree to enforcement of the arbitral award and orders in the us and any other country.
Information and Privacy
36) We reserve the right to disclose data and other information as required by law.
38) You can contact us by writing to email@example.com. If we need to contact you or provide you with Notice we will email you at the email address you gave us when you set up your access to the services and/or through any internal messaging system we provide.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND LEGAL CONSENT IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU LIVE OR RESIDE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND PARTICIPATE AS AN AFFILIATE IN THE GREEVID AFFILIATE NETWORK PROGRAM OPERATED BY GREEVID. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE AFFILIATE NETWORK PROGRAM NOT NEED TO BE APROVED BY GREEVID AND GREEVID RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME.
- Your account may be suspended at any time without notice if it receives traffic from sites with no terms of service and/or violating any international law and/or our terms of service.
- By accepting our Terms of Service you authorizes Greevid to use third-party advertising companies to provide Greevid. If you do not accept the use of third-party advertising companies you may not use Greevid.
- Greevid uses the eCPM system (cost per thousand). Greevid may decide at any time, without notice and without reason to change in any way and time your eCPM. If you do not accept this you may not use Greevid.
- Greevid is not obliged to draw or provide Greevid statistics. If you do not accept this you may not use Greevid.
- Greevid Media is referenced to the US dollar.
- The user is free to collect the due Gadgets by GMP (Greevid Media Points) or in US dollars.
- 1 GMP = $1.00 USD. Greevid uses the symbol “$” for ease of reading. Whenever there is the symbol “$” is to be understood “GMP”.
- The gadgets available can be displayed at the following link (http://greevid.com/gadget) and can be subject to change at any time and without notice.
- The withdrawal of premium in Gadget can be done with minimum 25 GMP. The gadget will be shipped at no cost directly to the address provided by user. Claiming the prize in US dollars may be made a minimum of $25.00. If the CashOut is below 150 GMP will be charged fees by 22%. If the cashout is over 150 GMP the fees will be paid by Greevid.
- If you request the withdrawal of the award with our payment methods Greevid has no obligation to track user. For as described in the terms of Skrill, Paypal, Payza and Payoneer they are required to know the identity of e-mail attached to the account of our/their customers. Greevid acts in compliance with Paypal, Payza and Payoneer. Anyway Greevid at any time may, if it deems, or request legal identify the user at any time before issuing the payment. If you do not accept this you may not use the service Greevid.
Greevid unconditionally respects international laws on traceability of flows, noting that each country has its own laws with different parameters, we will use the lower 999 GMP / USD for each account. When the account exceeds 999 GBP / USD Greevid will require account confirmation by requiring the documentation for the recognition of the identity of the person or company. If the user does not identify, the account will remain blocked for a maximum of three months after which Greevid can do whatever want. If you do not accept this you may not use the service Greevid Media.
The not consumed GMP will always be owned by the user.
- If the account is closed for any type of violation or infringement of the GMP will be retained for the purpose of compensation. Greevid may close or suspend the use of Greevid at any time without notice. If you do not accept this you may not use the Greevid.
These terms of service were created inspired by the company “Mega Limited”.